What is Alpha?
- Alpha is a place to explore the Christian faith with others. It is a low pressure environment to discuss the big questions in life
- Every Alpha session has three key ingredients: food, talk, and discussion. So what does that look like?
- Food – Alpha is relational. And nothing builds relationships like sharing food together. Each Alpha session starts with a meal
- Talk – Every week there is a [talk delivered in person or video episode] that explores the basics of the Christian faith
- Discussion – After the talk is a time of discussion in small groups where guests can share their thoughts and questions
Students in 9th-12th Grades are invited to join. We will meet on Sunday evenings from 5:30-7 in the StuMin Building beginning September 20th. Plans are being finalized for a weekend retreat November 13-15 (more details on that soon). This is the perfect opportunity to invite a friend from your school to join you. Please sign up below. For more information, please contact Kat at